Top 5 Home Inspection Items Found in Honolulu Homes
- Double-Tapped Circuit Breakers/Grounding Conductors in Panel Board:
- GFCI Outlet(s) Not Installed/Operating Properly
- Moisture Damage to Roof/Siding/Trim Caused by Vegetation w/in 10’ of Roof and 3’ of Siding, or Improper/No Gutters
- Old/Water Damaged Kitchen/Bath Cabinets
- Water damage/exposure to the kitchen/bath/shower areas (tile, floor, walls,
Top 5 Ways to Prepare Your Home for and Inspection
- Ensure that all required outlets are working properly protected with GFCI and AFCI protection, as required.
- Do not paint over your Panel Board (Circuit Breaker Panel).
- Make sure that all of your Smoke Detectors work and are in the proper locations.
- Ensure that the Overflow Pipe from you Hot Water Heater’s TPRV Valve ends within 6” of the ground.
- Have a Certified Home Inspector do a Pre-Listing Inspection to identify items which need to be corrected.
Need an Inspection of Your Property?
Contact us today for an inspection done by a fully licensed, certified and proven inspector. Commercial or Residential real estate, we’ll do it right and for a fair price.