Honolulu’s Trusted Home & Commercial Property Inspectors
Our Honolulu Home Inspection team includes Master Inspectors, Home Inspectors and Certified Commercial Building Consultants each with more than 18 years of Inspection experience.
We are a Disabled Veteran Owned Business proudly serving the veterans and residents of Hawaii.
Professional Real Estate Inspectors specializes in Home Inspections and Commercial Building inspections through our the Hawaiian Islands.
Honolulu Home Inspectors Who’ll Earn Your Trust.
We specialize in providing the most customer-friendly and comprehensive inspection experience for clients like you.
Our friendly and professional home inspectors will guide you safely through your entire inspection process. We encourage you to walk along with our inspector and ask questions so you can see your home through their eyes. You should understand what they find and how it affects you and your property.
Get Fully Trained & Experienced Inspectors for all Honolulu and Hawaii
If you’re looking for a home inspector or commercial property inspector in Honolulu, our fully trained and qualified team can inspect your Waikiki apartment, Diamond Head multi-million dollar estate, Honolulu hi-rise condominium building or Kapolei warehouse whenever and wherever on Oahu you need us!
Top 5 Home Inspection Items Found in Honolulu Homes
- Double-Tapped Circuit Breakers/Grounding Conductors in Panel Board:
- GFCI Outlet(s) Not Installed/Operating Properly
- Moisture Damage to Roof/Siding/Trim Caused by Vegetation w/in 10’ of Roof and 3’ of Siding, or Improper/No Gutters
- Old/Water Damaged Kitchen/Bath Cabinets
- Water damage/exposure to the kitchen/bath/shower areas (tile, floor, walls, etc.)
Top 5 Ways to Prepare Your Home for and Inspection
- Ensure that all required outlets are working properly protected with GFCI and AFCI protection, as required.
- Do not paint over your Panel Board (Circuit Breaker Panel).
- Make sure that all of your Smoke Detectors work and are in the proper locations.
- Ensure that the Overflow Pipe from you Hot Water Heater’s TPRV Valve ends within 6” of the ground.
- Have a Certified Home Inspector do a pre-listing Inspection to identify items which need to be corrected.
Contact us now about our services and how we can help you today.
Your Home Estate Inspection Specialists….. All of our inspectors are fully licensed and insured.